
This iconic 1930's home is now within your reach and features a double lot, a private updated exterior w/ a deck perfect for outdoor dining/entertaining, salt water pool, cascading hot tub, fruit trees, and gardens. Interior features include formal dining, built-in cabinets, antique light fixtures, hardwood floors, beamed ceilings in living w/ fireplace, upstairs studio/bedroom with great natural light, views, lots of storage, newer roof, heating/cooling, plumbing & electrical.
2681 Sqft. 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Offered at: $537,000
Obviously my taste for expensive things has not been adequately curb by being a college student for basically 4 years.
So my fellow readers, if any of you feel like you have the money and want to purchase this house, PLEASE make sure you invite me over for the house warming party.
I will only drool for a bit and envy for the moment.
PROMISE! =)
I wish I could buy that house! It's beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen it before, but holy cow! I wish you lived there! Maybe someday, huh?
ReplyDeleteJust think kiddo, in a few years when the new owners are ready to sell, it could be yours!! I'm STILL waiting for my dream home.... similar to your parents, in the same neighborhood of course :)
ReplyDelete