First off....I hear that there are some of you that read my blog and that I have no idea who you are...well I kinda don't. I realize this comes with having an open blog, but those of you who read this blog and then go to my parents and discuss some of these things are kinda worrying my parents and I might have to go back to having this be a private blog...which I don't know if my parents can access. With that said, if you are an avid reader and I don't know it how about not following my blog anonymously and letting it be known that you follow! I am sure that I won't mind. =)
*Sigh* with all that out let me tell you about what I wanted to post.
Justin and I have begun to make s'mores quite often....please don't judge the dirtiness of the stove top! =)
It is actually quite fun and delicious....but more fun when we turn off all the lights!
Next stop Primary program!
Mr. Dawson is the primary chorister for our ward and he loves it!
So much so that in the three weeks before the primary program, if the kids were singing well and loud enough he would cut off a part of his tie!
The kids freaked out the first time he started cutting his tie, not wanting him to do it.
But they soon found out how fun it was to see that tie get shorter!
After week 2.
Now all I need to do is get a picture of the final day!
It already happened, but I think I need to get a picture of what the tie looked like for the performance day!
Last item that happened in October...the 31st to be exact...
I cut of 11 inches of hair for locks of love!
No I didn't reach my goal with my IBM, which is kinda confirmed with how chubby I look in this pic....but I have to keep remembering that I have a chubby face. =)
It's the shortest I've been in like ages!!!
But it feels so nice and now I get to experiment with hair do's!
P.S. when I was in my costume in the first picture...at lab school all the parents were commenting on how young and baby faced I looked...well this saturday when they see me, they will all be shocked!
=)
Hope you had an awesome October as well!!
We Do smores on our stove too!!! YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteYour hair is super short lady!!!
haha! We do foil dinners on the BBQ pit! If we had a gas stove I would so make smores!!! I love the hair cut!
ReplyDeleteYour hair is FANTASTIC!!!!! Love you.
ReplyDeletePS. I don't know why your blog hasn't let me follow in the past, but I'm working on fixing that.