Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stop and smell the roses

Ya know, even though it is an old countryish song, it's still good and has a wonderful meaning. I think that it will be my goal this year to ACTUALLY do this.

Life has been good to me for so long. Even with all the challenges it brings I am still grateful for the lessons learned. And for all the growing it makes me do:
Growth in faith
Growth in love
Growth spiritually
Growth mentally
and
Growth in trust

There is so much in life and so much that mine has in store for me. It's a little scary actually, but I know that Father will take good care of me as long as I keep Him by my side and look for the things that put me in awe of what He can do and has done.

I am so grateful to be able to go to college for FREE! Father has provided wonderful ways for me to finish my degree and not have to worry about money. I am also so very grateful for the ability I have to wake every day and accomplish life's challenges. Most importantly, I am so grateful for my knowledge of the love He has for me, and for the wonderful man He put into my life.

Think I'm off to bed now, full of good thoughts with definitely more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment