Friday, July 31, 2009

Oh what a beautiful morning, Oh what a beautiful day....NOT!

That's how I started my day, announcing on facebook that it would be a wonderful day, and it did a complete flip.

On my way to teach the car went PAST the red on the Hot signal. NOT GOOD.
So I pulled over and called Mr. Dawson asking him what I should do.
You see we had started having troubles a few weeks ago when the whole radiator fluid disappeared. We drove to wally world, filled it up, and all was well in the world again!
That is until yesterday, when all of a sudden the car started smoking!
Luckily Dad Dawson is back from Hawaii so he came to the rescue, picked me up and we drove the car to a fix it up place! Now $420 and some odd cents, we are running well!
Hopefully tomorrow will be a truly beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear about this! If you ever need a handy car man give me a call! My uncle just retired as a mechanic and Larry knows his way around car very well (he has built two cars and just finished helping the mechanic uncle rebuild an engine!) Just let us know, if you ever can't reach someone else. We are only a phone call away and love car rides :)

    ReplyDelete