Friday, May 8, 2009

Swimsuit Shopping= UGH!!!! =(


So basically I have gone out on a limb to find a new swimsuit for this summer season....not like I will be using it much anyway.  But never know when the opportunity may arise!  In any case I have scoured three different stores thus far without finding one that I truly like.  I found a top to a tankini that, right now, is on the top of the list.  (p.s. I've never worn nor purchased anything other than a one piece)  And with all this swimsuit shopping I have found that in the past few months I have gained more flab than I had originally thought.  I knew that my muscle had reduced down to a pulp, since working out has been put aside with the stresses of school.....but didn't realize how much so 'til I put on these tight suits.    

Now not only is my goal to fit into a swimsuit and be comfortable in it, but to also be nicer (I have a close buddy who has told me I've become grumpier....hmmmm...), and then I have been thinking about Locks of Love and donating my hair....of course it needs to get longer so I can have it be a semi-decent length after it is cut. 

There you have it folks....the "dilemmas" of today......

P.S.S. sorry about the comic cut....just click on it and you can see it in a full window....I will figure it out at some point in time....maybe my Mr. Dawson will teach me how to fix it?!?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how to fix, but the reason your comics get cut off is because you are using a layout. I don't know why it does this, but it does! Lame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am growing my hair for locks of love!! We can do it together!!!
    And you look amazing. Seriously. All the wedding pictures with you came out fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete