Okay so I am a little lame on this whole week thing....but we will make it 7 days of gratefulness! =) so for day three. I am so grateful that at this moment in time in my life I do not have to deal with what I have had to deal with in the last day and a half! hahaha But it really isn't too bad! You see Justin and I have been house sitting and so far there have been 3 poopy diapers, one accident (that I stepped in none the less), and a bit of arguing. But seriously....not bad. The accident must have been the worst.
Don't get me wrong, I want to have kids and am still planning on it. But I am just so glad that the natural process of life is that it is one at a time and you help them grow yourself and normally it's not a child sprung upon you! =) hahaha oh the fun and adventure of these few days!
No comments:
Post a Comment