Monday, January 19, 2009

To Whom it May Concern:

I have decided that I am going to keep this blog going and let the other one die slowly and then delete it.   

The update on this life is just that married life is good and hard!  =)  Basically it's just the whole trying to understand each other and why they do what they do and trying to explain off why you do what you do!  It's great fun!....and potentially embarrassing!  =) 
 
Unfortunately, yet fortunately, school starts tomorrow.  I am looking forward to it because then I will feel like I am being productive again with my life while Justin is at work, but it's been nice to not be in reality for a while and just relax and hangout.  (Finally hanging out with a boy is okay to do!!! hahaha)  

But honestly I really love my guy!  We have a few secret things that we do but no one would ever catch it...okay one of them you could.  we bring skittles to Sunday school and every time the teacher says "Chapter" instead of "Section" we eat a skittle.  Or every time the old man's cell phone goes off and he answers it in the middle of class!! hahaha oh bother!  The other ones will remain a secret!  =)  That way it's more fun!  

Cooking is fun!  Well at least the past few weeks I have been making MEALS which I haven't done since I moved here, just cause there was never any reason for it!  But it's fun!  I am learning a lot of different recipes! 

Oh also!  I am a big fan of the nienie dialogues, and this little blog caught my attention the first time I read it.  It's about pride and prejudice....well I have to say after watching it again for the millionth time, but this time snuggled with Mr. Dawson, I realized what Nie said applies to me, I too have my own Mr. Darcy!

I hope to keep this blog alive and at least once a week create a post for all you avid readers!  Well at least I humor myself by thinking I have avid readers!  =)  

1 comment: