Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Getting things done!

Well it has been a busy two days! I've been to about 10 different dress shops, must have tried on at least 35 gowns, squeezed my gut into a few, tried lifting 20 lbs of fabric over my head multiple times, and finally found three that I like. The problem? They go from very simple to extravagant! ahahaha Such is life! But really I am just glad that I have been able to find so many! That are modest and really won't need much alterations!!!! We've even found a dress for my mom and my sisters! And ties for my bro, dad, and future father-in-law!!! So all in all things are rolling along just dandy. My head may be spinning, but I think soon I will be grateful that these past few days and next week are crazy busy with planning and solidifying things, that soon is really once school starts up!

So that is my life in an updated nutshell right now! Oh! wait! I miss Justin terribly! hahaha but that's expected! I just keep reminding myself that I've now got an eternity with this guy....so really this time away is nothing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment