Friday, July 4, 2008

Ciao! From Italia!!!

Hello!! So I've been here about a week and a half and have the same amount to go!! It is beautiful here and I am learning so much!! I have loads of pictures that I will put on facebook....sometime and yeah....basically it is going to be easy to leave, but also very hard to go as well! The weather is amazing, as I am in the northern part of Italy, and it is so green!

I personally think that I have improved on my violin skills....but we will just have to see how much I retain! I have already performed twice and have two quartet performances to do! One is tomorrow and the last one is on the 12th!

I've traveled to Venice, which was quite incredible! And Sunday I travel to Cremona! I am ecstatic about that because it has the Strad museum and supposedly there is some big celebration going on down there this weekend!!! And then next Sunday I go to Verona!!

So much fun and hard work rolled into 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment