Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Renewed Love

So today I felt again the loving relationship that I have with Laurie Charles Berlioz. We were able to communicate very plainly today the love we have for each other and the way we bring out each other's soul! Hahaha okay before some of you get any ideas, I am talking about my violin! =P

I was in my quartet rehearsal and we were sight reading Beethoven's String Quartet No. 1 Op.18. I was able to get this sweet, in the real sense of the word not the surfer dude "sweeeet", sound from my violin. And then with the music coming from the other violin, viola, and cello.....it was just amazing! It gave me the reminder of why I love playing chamber music along with why I love playing the violin. (I am playing first violin this time around!) Here is a youtube of the first movement....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKFzy7tEXu4

1 comment:

  1. No way! That is one of my favorite chamber pieces ever! I actually have the viola part (I played it with an all-state chamber group my Sophomore year), and I just had to whip it out this morning and pretend like I was playing it!!!! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete