Friday, February 8, 2008

August Rush

Just saw the movie tonight with a group of friends, at the dollar theater. I LOVED it! Okay so the very first cello playing part was not good at all......but this movie beat Enchanted! I cried and laughed through the whole thing! I really really enjoyed this movie! It also kinda gave me some inspiration as to what I need to do myself for my own music career. Do you think that if I play the song that is in my heart that my love will find me? hahaha my friends and I have this thing about guys with accents and how we are going in 2011 to Europe and find them! Well we are all definitely fans of the Irish.......and this actor definitely did a good job! Especially when he WINKED! Oh it got me!

1 comment:

  1. That movie is on our list to see as well! Can't wait!
    Yeah, I think if you play music form the heart you will find your soul and more! It's like Happy Feet and heart songs! LOL! Be yourself!

    ReplyDelete