Thursday, January 24, 2008

Procrastination....

Dun dun duuunnnnnnnn........... hahhaha really not that bad! but I am already starting to hit this thing where I would rather be doing anything else but homework!!!! NOT GOOD!!!!!

School, so far, has in retrospect been good. I have decided that if I am stressed it is because I made myself feel that way! (probably by procrastinating) BUT I am going to work on it and be a better me!

Speaking of being a better me! One of my dear friends, Lou, took on the challenge to be a "Better Lou"! hahah get it! Lou instead of You!!??!?! well anyways it's caught on with us girls and we are all trying to be our better self! It's actually working out really well!

Now that I have thoroughly written a bunch of gobbly gook! I am going to log off, get ready for bed and do a bit of "worldly" and Spiritual studying!!!!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I loved that cartoon! So true! Good luck with your goals, Tresann! You never cease to amaze me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!! Thanks Sam! =P I need all the luck that I can get! But it shouldn't be too bad!

    ReplyDelete