I have finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I have to say that I loved every minute of it! What a fabulous book, what a way to end the collection, what an author! I really enjoyed it all.
I love to read because I am able to leave this world and enter the one of the character; become them in a sense. I love books that capture my attention like that! There are even times in the Book of Mormon where I feel as if I am there in the war, or watching some part take place! I'm not sure what exactly it is, other than imagination, but I LOVE being able to escape to a new world, full of new adventures!
I loved it too. I felt like all the loose ends were tied up nicely.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you're starting your soph year! WOO HOO! love yoU!