So I went to this dance tonight.....and it really was lame. But yet, it wasn't. I danced twice and one of them I asked. Yes it's this guy from the Twitterpatted blog. So I asked him to dance 'and we danced'. Then he asked me if I wanted to go back to his house with him and watch a movie with his sister and a friend......after some debate and him calling his sister we went. So we ended up not watching a movie, but it was still a blast. And I will have a date with him sometime, when I plan it! hahahaha yep that's right. Actually it's because if I go watch this movie "Sicko" then I get extra credit for my Soc. class.......so I asked him to go with me! (As soon as I find a day and time) Well I just wanted to share what happened to me tonight with you. It was great, we were goofy friends again and I want it to always be like that!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment