me into their family, since I am currently away from my own, and they invited me to do things with the family! So I'm bound to run into him. I am trying with all heart to just be friends with him, but I always tend to slip up on it and flirt away, then I realize what I did and close myself up again. I've most likely confused him so much! Do any of you have suggestions for me, to help me or rather help the boy, to preserve his sanity!?!?!????Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Oh my!
I've done it again! I am completely twitterpatted with a certain young man......and I really must refrain. Sure his sister tells me that he likes me, she and I are good friends, but I shouldn't be this infatuated with him. It's just not healthy. Especially because he won't be an RM for another two-ish years!!!! GAH!!!!! And I love his family! They have adopted
me into their family, since I am currently away from my own, and they invited me to do things with the family! So I'm bound to run into him. I am trying with all heart to just be friends with him, but I always tend to slip up on it and flirt away, then I realize what I did and close myself up again. I've most likely confused him so much! Do any of you have suggestions for me, to help me or rather help the boy, to preserve his sanity!?!?!????
me into their family, since I am currently away from my own, and they invited me to do things with the family! So I'm bound to run into him. I am trying with all heart to just be friends with him, but I always tend to slip up on it and flirt away, then I realize what I did and close myself up again. I've most likely confused him so much! Do any of you have suggestions for me, to help me or rather help the boy, to preserve his sanity!?!?!????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flirt!
ReplyDeleteAnd consider it practice. Just have fun! And write to him while he's gone and .... FLIRT!