Monday, April 30, 2007

why?

So many people keep making little irking comments.......I'm sorry but they are bothering me! It's about a boy and me. Nothing, and I honestly mean NOTHING, is going on between the two of us. Sure I might have the slightest crush on him, he might have one towards me but I don't know and I don't really want to know just yet............but we both decided that it was best that we just be friends. Plus, unbeknownst to me back when he first asked me on a date, he kinda had a girlfriend.....and still does. My understanding of the situation is that they don't claim they're dating but, he must go on a date with someone else before he can go on one with her, she dates other guys, and yet the two of them seem very "close". It's quite the little situation that they have! But whatever I don't mind it, I'm just friends with the boy right?? RIGHT! Yet everyone around me thinks there is something more! Can't a guy and a girl just be friends? Okay, I've heard many different opinions about the answer to that question......but I believe that they can. The only way that I can see to stop these comments is to not be around him so much.....which golly! I'm not around him that often AT ALL! But I don't want to break a friendship that I treasure..........I dunno, I'm sure something will click and it'll all work out in the end. For now I'll just let the comments brush past me and stop reacting to them, just like the comments about my teeth......, and then I'm sure they'll stop coming or at least stop making me cringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment