So two weeks ago was spring break......and I brought my laptop home with me. I always have Yahoo as my opening page and since I was home for the week it was necessary to know the weather right? Of course right! Well for the past two weeks I have been looking at the weather for Gilbert, Arizona, (thinking that it was Albuquerque's) and wondering why the weather man would say it's supposed to be 80 degrees when we are freezing our tushes off!! Well the answer came tonight when I was trying to be kind to my roommie and tell her the weather for tomorrow!! Yes that is right folks! Instead of the 74 degrees I thought was today's high, it was really 50!!! Whoops!!! Good thing I knew it was cold and dressed for the cold! Now my yahoo weather is fixed and the depression set in of how cold it really was supposed to be this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment